Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Trout,Governor's and Gigs

 It seems like all my travel plans have been focused on the Big Sky Country. Sometimes what I took for granted is now what is best.On my second trip out to Montana this year I had some of the best experiences as of yet.From fishing with Jon Stiehl ( Owner of the Trout Hunter Lodge) to having The former Governor ( Brian Schweizer attending my show in Ovando @ Trixies ) and running into a fellow musician ( Calumet Steve) from Michigan at Rainey Lake Campgrpund  it was a tour filled with surprises.There were great times staying with Scott Kelly( Owner if the Gravel Bar) in Virginia City to catching big Cuthroat in Henry's Lake and fishing with Eric Sommers on the Missouri. Basing myself in Wolf Creek for a bit with Pat and Pickles set the trip in motion. A snow packed Hgwy 287 in Reynolds Pass added some excitement and of course Phillipsburg Brewery was awesome as usual. By the time I arrived in

    Missouri River

  Eric Sommers


            Aurthur
 Darby @ Trout Hunter
 Henry's  Lake
Governor Scwheizer
Calumet Steve

Whitefish I was getting a little beat up but quickly recovered the next morning being the first through the entrance at Glacier. Thanks to Harbor Grill in Lakeside for my best show and dinner of the tour and a farewell until 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment