Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Nothing like a Dark Night in Northern, Mi.






 I will say this with conviction.There is no feeling like fishing alone on a river in Michigan on a pitch black night.You are at the mercy of the   river and what it brings after the sun sets. My friend advised me  that I need to be at a certain place on this night in June .In fact he ordered me under the strictest confidentiality with extreme penalties for breaking the sacred oath of trout angling. Alone I was on a perfect moonless night with tons of bugs and no people for 2 hours until a noisy raft showed up and then I promptly left. I pretended not to speak English as well.It was a perfect night with the best fish coming at the end.I never actually measure anything but it was  20 inches in my book!!


No comments:

Post a Comment